Monday, January 24, 2011

Where ever the mood takes you...

My crafty mood took me to my crochet hook and thread today. I made these flowers...
They are a little bit different from the ones I made before, this time I paid a little more attention to what I was doing! LOL The larger flower was a challenge, I was going a little cross-eyed by the time I was through with it. Maybe I need a bit more sleep before attempting that one again. I was up too late last night and up too early this morning.

And how about these little cuties! These butterflies were a little bit of an adventure. I had a plan just wasn't sure how it would work out until it was done. I altered my flowers a bit and it worked out quite well I think. I'll be making more of these for sure.

This card I made last night for Valentines Day. The image I got from Magic Moonlight Studio. I used a piece of netting, that I got from the wedding isle in the local craft store, and decoupaged it with Royal Coat Antique Decoupage Finish. The Valentine Ticket I got from Shawn, over at Bella Creations, who I believe got them from http://misscutiepiegoes80s.blogspot.com/2010/02/freebie-valentines-day-tickets.html. I added some decoupage to that also. The carnation was another wedding isle find set on top of one of my crocheted flowers. A little lace, a border of pearls, that I've had forever, and a heart charm. Oh and I embossed the patterned paper.



I hope your crafty mood took you somewhere wonderful today!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Carol, those are stunning! Love how you made them into lovely butterflies! Beautiful flowers and card!

Jan Hennings said...

These are beautiful flowers and the butterflies are too sweet!!! Love your card, too :)

2amscrapper said...

everything is so lovely--beautiful handcrafted details.