Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bella du Jour

WOOHOO! I just found out that I am the Bella du Jour at Bella Creations! I was surprised and excited to see that! I am so honored to be the first! I so love the site and all the wonderful Bella's I have become friends with. If you have never been to Bella Creations you owe it to yourself to go and check it out. There is so much to do, from layouts, to tags, atc's, collage, mini's, etc... There are groups to join and challenges to do. And the best group of Bella's I have ever known. We are one big, happy family of friends, joined to share our passions for crafting. Come join us and have some fun!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the wonderful design team for my badge!
Scrap Happy everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Still trying to catch up on all the activity at Bella's Creations; this is the first I'm seeing the Bella du Jour! You're right, it's an amazing site. So worth the clicks!