Friday, August 12, 2016

Letter to younger self

A little late but...
Day 2 of 

This was a little tough.
The prompt was to write a letter to your younger self.

How young?
What do I want to say?
Do I really want to think about all that?
Do I want to bear it all for anyone to see?
And so many other questions!

It took a couple of days of searching and this is what I came up with.....


I wrote my letter then covered it up with art! 

I used some torn, scrap, painted papers and a couple stencils. 
When I was done with that I thought it needed a pop of red so I doodled some flowers and painted them.

Then...

Oops!

I got some paint on my fingers and it ended up on the page so I guess I'll add some more!

Finally, I finished off with some paint splatters.

Below is a close up of my sentiment
and 
my doodled flowers
(I'm kinda proud with how they came out)


With love, 
sunny days will come! 

Wishing you all sunny days!






No comments: