Monday, August 8, 2016

More ICAD a day...


Here are 3 more ICAD's for the ICAD a day challenge at 

The prompt for day 7 was 
pinball or bowling
My husband is in the bowling business and for the life of me I couldn't think of what to do 
so I went with the option of using old book text and I added some tea cups because that is a love of mine (sorry dear)!


Day 8's prompt was 
island....I went with blues and greens and a bit of a wavy border 
and decided to send a post card to mom & dad!
Miss you both dearly!!!


Day 9's prompt was 
compass....overlapping a bunch of stamps and of course the compass stamp I made this little card
the sentiment is rub on's from my forgotten stash!


Amazingly enough I've been sticking to the prompts pretty well
I didn't think I would.
There was the option of going in your own direction as long as you did one ICAD a day!
I only veered slightly on day 7! 

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: