Monday, August 22, 2016

30 Days of Art Journaling

Ok,
once again, 
I have some catching up to do! 
So I'm going to post a couple days here together

Day #4
Things that make me happy now as well as when I was a child


Strawberry shortcake always topped the list
however I haven't been able to have it in years! 
That changed a couple days ago when I found a recipe for
AIP (Auto Immune Protocol) shortcake!
Oh, what a happy day!!!

Sorry for that little distraction but I was so excited and it tasted so good!

*****
Day #5
Pet 
(this is just one of our little girls)


She's so cute! 
Comfortably laying her head on the table!

*****
Day #6
A song with personal meaning to you.

This one was a tough one for me!
I love music but I don't really hold one or another as more meaningful to me.
So as days past and I kept trying to figure out a song that I could journal about, 
I went ahead and made a bunch of random background in my journal.

My aha moment came several days later
when I was looking through my journal for something to do,
 I came across this page.
The thought...
"spread your wings and fly"
came to mind when I saw the feathers.
So I got on my computer and googled those words and I came up with this song 
sung by Susan Boyle.


The words in the song are
"Want to spread my wings and fly
Away into the sky
How I dream to be so free
No more sadness..no more pain
No more anger..no more hate
How I dream to have those wings and fly into the sky"

How very pretty!
And so appropriate for so many reasons
not just for me but for so many these days!

*****
Skipping Day #7 for now

*****
This one is Day #8
An early or earliest memory


That's me hiding behind mom's skirt.
I've always been shy 
(hasn't changed)


More to come when I get them uploaded or finished!

Hugs!



No comments: