Saturday, August 13, 2016

More ICAD a day and a Mixed Media Morsel

ICAD a day with Daisy Yellow

These 3 I kinda went on my own a bit

Day 13 
Prompt - playground
I went with a brightly colored background, 
a couple of inchies (one with a butterfly),
and the word Happy.

Butterflies and happiness are found in brightly colored playgrounds right?


Day 14
Prompt - Venn diagram
Not so much!
LOL
I decided to play with the washi tape that I made for the background here and added a butterfly die cut that had been on my desk for far too long!

This one also works for a Mixed Media Morsel
also a Facebook group
I made the washi tape for the MMM #23

       

Day 15
Prompt - Bouquet
Although I did not make a bouquet I did go with some doodled flowers.
The background was sprayed with some neglected 
glimmering sprays (wish you could see it)


I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
Thanks for visiting me!





No comments: