Tuesday, August 23, 2016

30 Days of Art Journaling

Lately, I haven't been in the mood to think about these prompts.
I'm still keeping track of them but some of them provoke such internal thought that I need time to do them.

So in the mean time 
I've been playing with my art journal, 
simply making backgrounds.

Today in the midst of my play, 
making several backgrounds,
 I made this background and couldn't help but think about 
The Flintstones!

To make this a funnier thought to me
today's prompt (day 16) is 
to create a page about a character from a book, movie or tv
that resonates with you...
someone you relate to, admire, want to be friends with, etc...

Now I can't say that I admire them or
want to be friends with them (well maybe friends), 
however, 
I may relate with them diet wise!
I'm Paleo!
LOL
No brontosaurus burgers or those huge ribs that never quite fit into the car,
but definitely meats & veggies!

Here is my page...


Yabba dabba doo!



 

No comments: