Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Daisy Yellow ICAD 2016

Ok, well I joined another group
It was started at Daisy Yellow
and there is a Daisy Yellow ICAD group on Facebook as well. 

It started in June and was to go 61 days. 

I started late and wanted to try to catch up,
although they tell you you need not catch up just go on for the 61 days,
I went at it with a vengeance.....
for a little while anyway
and of course,
I didn't blog about them!
(I've been so bad at this for too long now...must get back on track)

Nope I didn't finish!
Not by a long shot!

Here I'm going to show you the first 3...


The first prompt was 
mix tape...I used a lacy ribbon tape.

I also used a couple of stamps that I carved myself (flower, leaf & grass)

The second prompt was
pyramid...I went with a cake! 
Why not?

The third prompt was
Snoopy...I went with Peanuts! 
LOL

I'll be sharing more soon! 

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments: