Monday, August 1, 2016

Inspired Art Journal Page

So I was watching this video 
and I got so excited about her using a baby wipe to wipe her paints on and off her page so I couldn't wait to try it myself.

This is my start.....


and when I was finished with that my thoughts went to
"oh no now what, I don't want to mess it up"
I love how the colors all blended so well!

A day or two later I found a spark of bravery
 and added some stamping & a couple of circles I punched out of 
patterned paper and a gelli print paper.


Another day or two later
I convinced myself to stop thinking and just go nuts!

I got out some more paints, a stencil, my uni-ball white pen, & my fingers  
and just had fun!


And I even added some wording...
something I've always struggled with!
Never knew what to say but these words seemed appropriate!

Believe
Breathe
Let Go
Be Yourself

Create your freedom & enjoy the ride!
(Ooh, that looks like a quote for another project!)

Have a wonderful week!





No comments: