Thursday, April 10, 2014

Altered bottle

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying some much missed sunshine!

Today I have an altered bottle to share!


I started with some scrap tissue paper from a dress pattern.
I stamped several different stamps all over, 
with vintage photo & walnut stain distress inks,
 then mod podged it all on the bottle.

I cut a cross from the Easter Cross collage set 

and added it to the front of the bottle.


Then using a few ribbons, lace and trims I added them to the bottle.
I love that fluffy rosy trim on the bottom!
I've been hoarding that!

I made the bow with my bow-it-all.

I added a crochet flower that I made and a couple of mulberry flowers from my stash.

Below is a look at the back of the bottle...


Here's a close up of the piece of rosy cross,
I had added crackle accents to it....



*****
I hope you can get the chance to join us over at My Artistic Adventures for our latest challenge!
It's an Spring/Easter challenge!
For more info go HERE!

*****
I will be linking up with 
Craft Hoarders Anonymous - Pick a Stamp, Any Stamp

*****

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments are welcome and greatly appreciated!


Post a Comment