Friday, November 15, 2013

Treasured Times Challenge #6

Good morning everyone!

It's time for a new challenge over at 

The rules for this challenge is to use 
non-traditional Christmas colors.

I chose to go with teals.....


The adorable stamp is
So cute!


I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.
Then added a bunch of glittery snowflakes.
I also glittered her snowy face and body.


I added aquamarine crystal glitter,
 from Martha Stewart,
around the background circle on the front and the sentiment piece on the inside.


I made the bow with some wrinkled seam binding from my stash.


I hope to see you join us in our challenge,
I look forward to seeing your choice of non-traditional Christmas colors!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, in particulary the sparkle details!!

Gelsomina

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful, I love how a traditional image can look so different! Your bow is wonderful! x

Yvonne Garner said...

This is just such a sweet card! I look forward to working with you at GG in the new year! Take care, Yvonne

Beverly Steele said...

Love the shape card and your colors.

vic said...

Beautiful love the shaped card and snowman :)

Vic

Heather said...

This is adorable!!
Fabby coloring on your digi!!
Hugs
BOLB!!
Heather

Adorable Country Classics said...

This turned out really cute Carol! Thank you for being on our design team!