Saturday, November 23, 2013

Silver Bells Ornament

Good morning friends!

Today I have another ornament to show you.

This was one of the new ornaments I designed in Gimp.


The background music note image is from Graphics Fairy.

I added vintage photo distress ink on the bell and sentiment piece.

I added the little May Arts leaves and a little rose on top of a bit of lace
then mounted the bell on top of a piece of red cardstock.
I fussy cut the mat around the bell and leaves.


Above you can see the sentiment piece that I mounted the same way I did the bell.
You can also see that I added a bit of Pearl Paint Dabber around the edges of everything including the piece of stem that I twisted.

Below is a close up of the rose leaf cluster.
I sprayed the rose with perfect pearl mist for a bit of sparkle.


I used a piece of Christmas Twine to hang the ornament.

My tree is going to look so good with all these handmade ornaments!
I'm having a lot of fun making them.
I hope you are having fun making your Christmas decorations!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappy Dayz!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is just lovely...would be perfect for my tree...lol Hugz, joann