Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas card & tag - pretty in blues...

Good morning everyone!

Today I am showing you the last of my Christmas cards and tags that I made for my granddaughters.

As with all the cards and tags I went with the challenge rules over at 

Use 4 shades of the same color,
bling and a stamp! 

If you've seen the others then you know that all the cards have basically the same look but the tags are a little bit different. 

I love the blues I used to color this one! 


I added blue gel pen doodling to the edges and blue trim tucked under the one side.


Below you can see the texture of the Snow Writer on the snowman,
the white flocking on her dress 
and the gem/coal eyes.


Below is the matching tag.....


The 25 ticket is from Gecko Galz...
Altered Christmas collage collection.

The little blue flower is dimentional sticker,
I tucked a couple of leaves underneath.

I cut little strips of lace trim and added a some ribbon and trim to the edge.

***
There are only 2 days left to join us in the challenge over at Treasured Times so hurry along and join the fun!

2 comments:

Adorable Country Classics said...

This is darling Carol! Thanks for using one of our stamps!

Heather said...

Super cute..and I love how you did your doodling!! Cool beans!!
Hugs
BOLB