Monday, November 4, 2013

Kissing Snow Couple ATC

Good morning everybody!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

I have been sick for the last couple of weeks so I haven't been very creative but in the last couple of days I have been happy to be able to play! 

I started with this ATC.....


If it could have, this ATC would have made itself!
Everything just seemed to fall into place on it's own!

The background paper "Hey Diddle Diddle" is from Miss Muffets paper pkg.
The Kissing Snow Couple were from the Frosty collage collection.
Both are from Gecko Galz.

I had no real plan to start off with...
while cutting the paper I realized one of the pieces was the right size for an ATC.

Looking around my desk, at all the Frost collage images, I spotted this one and thought it matched pretty well. 

Off to look through my stash I found the skeleton leaf that was already sprayed  with 
Adorondack's Cranberry color wash.
A piece of ribbon, a little diamond trim, some clear mini beads
 and a poinsettia that I sprayed with 
Cotton Candy Spritz from Shimmerz Paints.

I put the image on pop dots so I could tuck the blue diamond trim under at the bottom.


Here's a couple of close ups of the mini beads and the cute kissing couple!


I am linking this up to these challenges...

Sugar Creek Hollow...Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

An adorable ATC, the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne

Sherry Hickey said...

Love the pinks and beading on this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow for the "Anything Vintage" challenge!