Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas card & Tag.....

Good morning! 

Today I want to show you another one of my card & tags that I made for my granddaughters.

Once again I used the challenge guidelines from 

Use 4 shades of one color, 
bling and a stamp

Here is my card, 
this time I used purples for my purple loving granddaughter, 
colored with Spectrum Noir markers.


Below you can see the Snow Writer texture on the snowman and his, bling, eyes of "coal"


White flocking for her hat and dress.....


The trim around the edge is from my stash.

Below is the matching tag I made.....


I used the same purple coloring, gel pens for the holly & berries, also her belt buckle.
The lace trim, from my stash, was sprayed with Crushed Grape Dylusions ink spray and a few added bling.

Hope to see your posts in our challenge over at Treasured Times!

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

They are both adorable! Your granddaughter's will love them.

Adorable Country Classics said...

So cute Carol! Thank you for being on our team!