Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tis the Season...

Good morning!

Stepping outside of the Christmas color box 
I decide to make this card...

in Yellow!


I started with the image from the Frosty collage collection at Gecko Galz
added the Curly Locks paper from the Miss Muffet paper collection.


The yellow in the image went so perfectly with the Curly Locks paper.

I added the black polka dot paper & yellow strip from my stash.

I added platinum stickles to the edges of all the edges.

The swirl grunge board piece was already colored with silver distress stain,
I tucked it under the image that was pop dotted on top.


I added the "Tis the Season" stamp in black soot distress ink.

I will be linking this card to...
Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes challenge

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could believe that yellow would be so beautiful for a Christmas card!
Gorgeous use of the GG products.
Wishes
Lynne

Cec said...

Great Christmas card with a fabulous vintage image. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Micupoftea said...

NICE work, Carol!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love that vintage image! Great card :) So glad you could join us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love that vintage image! Great card :) So glad you could join us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and your image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)