Sunday, November 3, 2013

Christmas tag...

Good morning everyone! 

A couple of days ago I posted a card that I made for the 
Treasured Times Rubber Stamping & Scrapbooking challenge.

Since I thought the stamp was so cute I decided to make several cards and matching tags for my 4 granddaughters for Christmas.
I used their favorite colors when I put them together.

Today I want to show you the matching tag to the card I posted earlier.


Suzie & Snowman was designed by Erica Nicomedi

I sprayed the lace trim with a couple of different green sprays.
The Christmas tickets on the top right of the tag are from 
Gecko Galz Altered Christmas collage set.
I topped that with a little rose.

I used a couple pieces of scrap ribbon to tuck under the stamped sheet.
The twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I added vintage photo distress ink all over. 
Textured the snowman with Snow Writer from DecoArt.
Used white flocking for her hat, collar and dress.
Gel pens for the holly & berries and her belt buckle gave it a bit of shine and embossing.

No comments: