Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Mitten Ornament.....

Good morning friends!

I'm playing with my mitten ornament again.
If you haven't seen the first one you can see it here.

Today I added a Gecko Galz image from Novembers 
Frosty collage set.


I got out my Art Glitters again for this one.
I used (305) Goldenrod, Ultrafine Transparent, around the "Merry Christmas" pieces & the edges of the mitten 
and 
(337) Challis, Ultrafine Opaque Hologram, around the edges of the "Frosty" image that I used my stub Crop-a-dile punch on.

Below you can see a close up of the glitter as well as the adorable little snowman image from Gecko Galz!


Below you can see my pompom trim that I added around the top of the mitten.
I also added a some velvet trim on top of the pompom trim.
Also in the close up you can see my rosebuds and bow cluster.

I sprayed the rosebuds with Bed of Roses Spritz from Shimmerz.

I added (142) Coral Reef Ultrafine Opaque Glitter from Art Glitter to the rosebuds.
I love the shine that the Art Glitter adds!

On top of my Christmas Twine bow is a pearl button. 
(the Christmas twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I twisted the ends of my jewelry wire hanger and the rose bud stems with the end of a paint brush.


Below is a peek at the back. 
I added the same glitter around the edges as I did in the front 
and the same trims and twine bow on top.


I will be linking up at 
Gecko Galz Yahoo Group's Holiday Prep Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!





2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE this one!! Super Darling!!

Hugs
Heather

Dangina Martinez said...

What a gorgeous ornament! Love the adorable image and fab embellies.
Hugs, Dangina