Saturday, September 1, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - September

I'm loving this one!

Here is my take on Tim's tag this month!


With my brother's birthday coming at the end of the month I decided to mount it on a card for him.


I used Karen Foster Metals assorted sticky back metal sheets for the background. 
I love the variety of colors!
I added a bit of slate alcohol ink to it which removed some of the color from the metal sheets.
I liked the look of that but then I grabbed a piece of one of my SOS pads, rinsed out the soap & sanded all over...
love it! 

I used Tim's technique to make the holes & rivet marks on the seams, 
then I used the ridged edge of my hole poking tool  for the rest of the seams.

The clock piece I made with a piece of grunge board, a stamp and some crackle accents.

The birthday wishes piece was cut with my Cameo and stamped. 

A couple of brads, Timmy gears, Recollections craft tape, ribbon 
and it's done!

This is one of my favorite masculine pieces!

***

I'm linking to 
Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2012 - September

Photobucket
Post a Comment