Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pretty heart

This morning I watched this video and had to try it 
so
here is my heart...


In the video she was symmetrical with her flower arrangement
I chose not to be.

What do you think?

I'm pretty happy with it.

Here is a close up...


The bigger center rose and the leaves below it are from I am Roses.
The smaller rose and the rose buds are from Wild Orchids Craft.
I touched all the flowers with a bit of glitter glue.

Wheat spray and pearls are from Pro31.
&
 The stamen pieces are from my stash.

In the video she painted her wire...
I used a wire that was covered so I left it and just added a little bit of glitter.

Now I am trying to decide if I should make a couple more to have a grouping to hang on my wall 
or
maybe take 3 of them and tie them together to hang on the wall.

Hmm...Decisions decisions...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol
This is so divine and the possibilities for this as a gift is endless with Mother's Day and imagine for a bride to be.
Stunning creation.
Wishes
Lynne

Heather said...

Love this Carol!! I love how you placed your flowers!! I so want to try one :0)
Hugs
Heather