Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Paris tag

Boy I was on a roll yesterday!

I don't know how I did it or what came over me but I actually started and finished 4 pieces!

Granted they were small pieces but even a small piece will have me thinking and questioning my ideas. 

Making me change this idea for that, back and forth before I finally decide to go with it.

In an attempt to play with colors that I don't usually play with I got out my dusty concord & milled lavender distress inks to start. 

Then I added a bit of faded jeans, worn lipstick and vintage photo distress inks to finish it off.

Topped with a few different stamps I thought I had a great background so I went really simple with the embellishments. 


The strand of bling I picked up at Walmart 
and 
The blue flowers are Jolee's Boutique stickers.

A little pink seam binding and it's done!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Gorgeous design.
You were definitely on a roll - I am impressed and inspired by your productivity.
Wishes
Lynne