Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blue, brown and circles...

Project # 2!
 Both in one day!
Boy did that feel good!

***

Gecko Galz has a blue & black color challenge. 
You have until June 25th if you want to enter so you've got to hurry!

Sugar Creek Hollow has a Circles challenge this week.

I combined the two and came up with this...


My first circle is a doily that I hit with faded jeans and vintage photo distress inks.

The drk blue pinstripe doily is one I cut on my Cameo.

The smaller doily is a piece my daughter sent me, I topped it with a circle I cut out of a Gecko Galz tag from June's Tag Your It collection and edged that with platinum stickles.

The dress form is a grunge board piece, also cut on my Cameo.

The brown carnation is from I am Roses.

The rose buds are from Wild Orchids Crafts.

The yarn is from my stash.

And the gems...
I got my Irock out! 
It's been a while since I played with that! 

***

I am linking to...
Gecko Galz - June Color Challenge (Blue & Brown)
Sugar Creek Hollow - Circles
Crafts and Me Challenges - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Going in Circles
Joyful Stampers - Anything Goes

Photobucket
Post a Comment