Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baseball Nut

Summer of Color - Week Three

Inspiration - Baseball Nut Ice Cream


Vanilla Ice Cream with Black Raspberry Swirl & Cashews

***

Here is my tag...


I took my cream (vanilla) flower from Wild Orchids Crafts and touched the edges with my aged mahogany distress markers then sprayed it with biscotti perfect pearls.

The trim is from Diane in my Gecko Galz Paris Flea Market Swap box that she sent me.

The cherub tag is from the Gecko Galz Tagyourit collection. 

I don't know how well you can see it but I used the aged mahogany distress marker to draw over some of the thinner swirls after stamping on the tag in walnut stain distress ink. 

I wanted to make sure the "black raspberry swirl" was evenly mixed! 

***

I am linking this to:

 Twinkle Twinkle - Summer of Color wk 3


Photobucket

1 comment:

JansArtyJunk said...

Beautiful card..love the little cherub tag!!...you did a fabby job with this weeks colours!! Jan x