Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My leaf stamp

This morning I decided to carve my own stamp. 

I don't often draw so trying to figure out what to make was a bit of a challenge.

I would love to be able to draw a rose but they never seem to look like a rose when I am finished with them, 
so.......

I made a leaf! 

Probably a better idea for my first stamp carving anyway.

I couldn't just show you the stamp so I made this tag...


Here's my stamp...


I stamped 3 leaves in the top corner and 2 in the bottom.

You can also see my buttercup liquid pearls that I added to the green dots on the background paper.


Here you can see my bottom two stamps. 

You can also see that I pop dotted my 
with two different thicknesses of pop dots.
The background, that I stamped on, is also part of the Lemonaid paper collection at Gecko Galz.

A little bit of lacy trim from Diane 
and some seam binding from my stash finishes off my tag.

Photobucket
Post a Comment