Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coffee table/bench

Yesterday was a busy day...

Dropped off hub's. 

Did some grocery shop/hopping.

Put my bathroom cabinets back together 
(I painted the desperately needed ugly cabinets other day). 
Painted the walls last week so now I finally have one room that is finished!
Well all but the ugly gold, metal, trim around the mirror/medicine cabinets. 
Have to find something I can cover, paint or alter that with!
Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Ran back out to the store (Goodwill) with my daughter to pick up the coffee table I spotted the day before. 
Can't believe it was still there!
Then off to Walmart for some fabric, cushion and batting to make that coffee table a cushioned bench for my daughter's room.

After putting the table/bench together I made dinner and finally got the chance to relax for the rest of the night.

Here is a look at the table/bench all done...


The fabric goes perfectly with her bedroom colors.


No before pic's because my daughter was in too much of a hurry for me to get it done! 
LOL

I have a little bit of the material left over to make her a pillow or two, to match. 

Photobucket

No comments: