Monday, June 11, 2012

12 tags of 2012 - June

Here is my interpretation of Junes tag... 


I used peeled paint, broken china and picket fence distress stains for the tag. 

I don't have the paper for the image that Tim had so I used a print I had on cardstock and painted her dress with some broken china distress ink and a waterpen. 
The image is from Magic Moonlight Studio.

Didn't have the metal numbers either but I have a lot of stickers that I rarely use so I grabbed a glittery 5 sticker. 

The seam binding is from Misty at Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking

The shabby rose is a piece of trim I got at Walmart the other day!
I dabbed it with the broken china distress stain. 

***

I am linking to Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2012

Photobucket

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Such a pretty tag! The image is lovely you used and I love how you tinted it. Great flower find too!

Unknown said...

Lovely tag. The flower looks like it could have fallen from her dress.

Creative Tara said...

such a pretty image you chose for this tag! It's lovely and stood out for me on Tim's blog :)