Friday, February 4, 2011

Liebster (Love) Blog Award


Yesterday a very special online friend of mine sent me a Liebster (Love) Blog Award. Thank you Heather! 
Heather is a very talented artist, her flowers alone are to die for. She has gotten me to step outside of the box and produce some of the lovely things I have done recently. (canvas's) She is a drawing, painting, collage making, scrapping, stamp making, all around artistic wonder. Please pop over and view here blog here
Love ya girl!!!

The Liebster (Love) Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to get new blogs seen by people who might not otherwise see them. If you have been tagged and would like to participate, create a post, use the Liebster (Love) Blog image, then link to 3 to 5 other blogs that you follow.
Here are a couple of blogs I follow that I will share with you!


Tabby is an inspiration to all who are trying to find a way to save money and shop wisely. She is sharing here experiences in how she managed to cut her debts. She also has some great coupon using advice. Give her blog a look, maybe she can inspire you too!


Shawn is a stamping & inking whiz! Put some inks in her hands and watch her go! She has produced some beautiful projects that she is happy to share with us all.
Shawn is also a Loose Leaf Tea drinking lovely lady. Being a tea drinker myself I've gotta love that. I haven't tried the loose leaf yet but she has me hooked on the idea, so when we are settled I'll be looking for some. 


Natasha is a very talented scrapper. She is The Eyelet Queen! She will take a few simple eyelets and make a lacing beauty out of them! And her hand stitching is wow! This young lady was one of the first online beauty's that have inspired me. She has some gorgeous layouts and loads of tutorials on her blog to share with us all.


Thanks for looking today! 
Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Hi Sweetie! I was thinking of you yesterday because I haven't seen you around. How are you? Thank you so much for the blog award and your incredibly sweet words! I am so honored! You are too sweet! Btw, I didn't know you had started a blog! Will have to take a look around. :o) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Many hugs,
Natasha

Unknown said...

Great recommendations! I look forward to enjoying more from them.

Micupoftea said...

Aww, Carol, you are sweet to me! What a nice surprise! You deserve the Liebster Award and I have enjoyed getting to know you better at Bella Creations. I really hope you DO branch out to loose leaf tea...you will be delighted by the quality. It is hard to go back to drinking tea dust in bags once you've tasted how 'the other side' drinks! LOL! I am going to go check out Natasha & Tabby's blogs right now. Thanks, Carol :D