Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a  
Very Happy Loving Valentines Day!

This is a mini I made for a dear friend over at Bella Creations
She finally got it so now I can post pics.

For Heather:


She can remove the card from the front...


although she says she likes it there and that is great because I do too! :)

The inside:








 I love how the eyelet & lacing came out on the binding. The creamy white binding is canvas that I painted.
I used ribbon so she can tie it closed.


And the lovely Bella got a Valentines Day card also. Some of you may remember seeing this:


How Heather didn't see this I don't know. I do know however that she would have requested a sticky note if she had!

Thanks for looking!
Have a Great Valentines Day!
Stay warm & safe, it's pretty windy out side here.
Hug's!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is SOOOO Beautiufully Gorgeous! Especially in Real Life! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you Carol! Hugs!

I love everything about this...and the binding is super fabulous!

2amscrapper said...

so many lovely details!