Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shabby Chic

This is my entry for the Tres Chic Challenge over at Bella Creations. We had to create anything in the shabby chic style. The must haves were to use the colors creme, pink & turquoise, use a flower or flowers, ribbon or lace and pearl here & there. The sentiment I put on there looks darker in the pic than it actually is.





This is the first time doing this style on purpose. I am still new to all of the styles. I always just did what felt good to me at the time, not really paying attention to a style.

Stay warm and safe out there in all this icy wintery mess we have going outside right now.  
Thanks for looking.
Scrap happy!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I got two words

STICKY NOTE!

Sandi McLean said...

Oh you are a clever girl and so quick! This is lovely Carol!!

2amscrapper said...

so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty lace work. Details are gorgeous!

Heather said...

Okay...I realize I already left my comment...but this is just fabulous! OMG...I got my MINI Last night....made my night! So Beautiful! Very Beautiful! The card was Fabulously Gorgeous! LOVE THEM1 Hugs!