Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shabby Chic Flowers

I made these flowers the other day. I have been loving the ones Carla has made over at Bella Creations and had to try them myself.
 These are fairly flat so I think they will fit onto a scrapbook page nicely.

 This is a closeup of my fav in that group. Love the white of it all.

 These I got a little bit fancier with, adding pearl strings, feathers, fabric rosettes, and a flower made with ribbon & button.

This was a rosette i decided to try using fiber as well as fabric. 
I have to say it was a little tricky trying to twist them both together but I love the look.

Thanks for looking.
Have a scrappy day!


Oops... I forgot to mention, I used the Tim Holtz die for the flowers up above and I want to mention, if you also use his flowers, you might not want to try fraying the daisy cut. I tried several ways and it just wanted to fall apart. If however you tried it and you were successful please let me know how you did it.
Post a Comment