Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another bookmark

I did this one today for the Bella Muse Challenge at Bella Creations. We were provided with this image to do whatever we wanted with it. I chose to make a bookmark. I love this image!




I covered the bookmark with patterned paper, then inked the edges of the bookmark and the photo with Distress Inks-fired brick red and weathered wood. Next I sprayed the whole thing with a perfect pearls spray I made.



You can see a little bit of the sparkle on this photo. I love the sparkle in real life. Can't wait to use this one!

Thanks for looking! 
Stay warm everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...this is BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much!

Micupoftea said...

oooooh, Carol! LOVE the sparkle...hope you share this at Voila, Ink!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love it!