Saturday, April 11, 2015

DLP - Documented Life Project

Good morning everyone!

While enjoying my art journaling adventure this year I came across the 
Documented Life Project 
at 
Art to the 5th Academy.

Since I have been dealing with my depression more often this year and I now have added health issues to add to that I thought 
"Documented Life" 
might be a helpful, therapeutic adventure I could use right now.

It started in January.
Every month has an overall theme
and
every week has a challenge and a journal prompt.

Not wanting to miss on any of it I am starting from the beginning so right now I am playing catch up.

Here is my first journal page...


January's theme...The blank page & how to face it!
Jan 1st Art Challenge...Book paper
&
 Journal Prompt...Be your own goal keeper

I started with the book paper, 
some stencils & modeling paste 
and topped that with some paints & glaze 
that I brushed all over then wiped off with a wet wipe.

I added a the word "goals" and the year with stickers that I added paint to. 
To add a few goals I spread a bit of heavy gesso to write on.





Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Beautiful journal page Carol! I understand what your going through.