Friday, April 24, 2015

DLP #6

Hello crafty peeps!

I'm finally into February with the 
Documented Life Projects!

February's Theme is Layers you will Love!
Feb 7th Challenge - When not to Stop
Journal Prompt - "Don't stop till you get enough"

This one was quite a challenge for me!
I have such a hard time covering things up in the layering processes!
So what I did was grab some old scrap papers from my scrap stash and started with that.
Ripped papers and glued them down, 
then I added some texture with a layer of stenciling with modeling paste,
on top of that I grabbed some bitty scraps of lace trims that I had no idea what to do with but to stick in a jar for ever!


From there I decided to cover it all up
(because I thought it was terrible)
with paints.
Then I added the journal prompt 
(using alphabet letters from My Artistic Adventures Etsy)

***
Our last challenge before Spring/Summer break is going on now over at 
My Artistic Adventures Challenge blog
(check out the link below for more info)
The theme is Spring Colors!
Hope you can join us!
***

And still feeling like it needed more I sprinkled some glitter over all!


Happy!

*****

Art to the 5th Academy - Documented Life Project



*****


Thank you for stopping by!


No comments: