Thursday, April 30, 2015

DLP #9

Good morning!

Documented Life Project
Feb 28th
Woohoo...two months down!
I'm getting closer!

Art Challenge - Using at least 5 layers
Journal Prompt - Give me a high 5

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but you don't have to use both challenge & prompt.
With this challenge I did not worry about the "high 5"

Here is my page.....


I started with a layer of book paper,
added a light layer of gesso,
since I rarely use my sprays I decide to play with them for layer #3,


on top of that I started stamping random stamps all over
and finished with a couple of stencils and paint for layer #5.

Below is the a look at the last challenge as well as another look at this one.


This is my favorite spread so far!

*****

Art to the 5th Academy - Documented Life Project

*****

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: