Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Artistic Adventure Challenge #7

It's time for a new challenge over at 
My Artistic Adventures Challenge blog! 

Our theme is

Easter

Create any NEW tangible item, Card, tag, ATC, Layout, altered art piece, Banner, pretty much anything you can come up with that is tangible using some of my digital images (or others).
(Sorry no digital entries)

Here is a look at what I created.....



I used these collage sheets from Heather's Etsy store...



I cut the egg card above to fit the back of the bottle.


I added a bit of moss, a mulberry flower and a couple little pearl trim pieces to the bottom of my bottle 
which gave me a spot to tuck the Easter eggs in the "grass".
I layered some trim around the stem of the bottle and topped it with a seam binding bow.

Easy peasy!

*****

We can't wait to see what you create!

Please remember you can use other images to 
play along & win the "Top three badge"
but in order to win the Random Draw (a free collage sheet)
 and
 Designer's Choice (chance to Guest Design and receive free images)
you must use one of My Artistic Adventures images.

Don't forget to stop over and see the rest of the DT's creations over on the challenge blog!

*****
Links

If you click on the collage sheet images above you will be brought directly to those pieces at 
My Artistic Adventures Etsy store.

*****

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Mrs Beez said...

Gorgeous project Carol.