Monday, April 20, 2015

DLP #4

Good morning!

Playing catch up with the 
Documented Life Project.
I'm still working on January.

This is Jan 24th's project.
The Challenge is Writing
&
The Journal Prompt is Words with Friends

Since I have few friends who have stayed true over the course of my life I decided to start with a letter about them,
 how I feel about them,
what they mean to me, 
etc.....

Now growing up we were always taught to keep things, 
feelings,
to ourselves so
after writing the letter I got out my stencils and randomly started covering up my words, 
thought's, 
feelings.....


I finished with the yellow roses.....
Friendship Roses.


In these two close ups you can see some of my words peeking through.

Someone might even see her name hiding in there.
heehee


I'm really loving this project. 
I'm just starting but I'm beginning to see where I will be able to work through some things that I need to work through 
and that is definitely a good thing!



*****

Art to the 5th Academy - Documented Life Project


*****


Thanks for visiting!



No comments: