Monday, September 29, 2014

Halloween card

Good morning!

Today I have a quick card I put together for one of my 
Gecko Galz DT projects this month.


The die cut was cut with my Cameo.
I used several different acrylic stamps and black soot distress ink on it,
then added some wild honey and rusty hinge distress ink all around the edges.

The background paper is from the Coven paper pack.

The little girl image is from Haunted Ephemera collage sheet.
I inked the edges with black soot distress ink.

The Halloween twine
(Really Reasonable Ribbon)
 was a scrap I had on my desk.
I wrapped it around the card and tied it in front.
I put the flower on top and fed the knot through the center,
then unwound the twine and added the bat button on top.

I finished the card off with a little silver flat trim, on the top right corner.

Gecko Galz Etsy

*****

I also wanted to let you know that Gecko Galz is running a DT call right now!
For more information please hop over HERE!
We'd love to have you join the team!

*****

Don't forget our annual
Gecko Galz Blog Hop!
Oct 30th - Nov 2nd
Lots of fun and gifts!

*****

Thank you for stopping by!

Craft Happy!


No comments: