Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baby girl mini album

Good morning everyone!

Summers over here in my house so back to crafting it is!

This is one of the two baby girl mini albums I've been working on lately.....


I started with an old paper pk,
Paper Doll from K&Company,
 that has been sitting on my shelf for a few years now.

I added some flocked rub-ons to the cover.

I bent the wire and added the beads for the baby's name.

The butterfly is from Prima.

The flower spray is from Prima also.....


I added a few flower punches that I put together using the paper scraps 
and a couple I-rock gems.

Below are a few of the inside pages.....


The paper pad was a die-cut paper pad,
so I used it to make my pages all different shapes,
with different folds and pockets.



The baby onesie care above 
and the diaper below are diecut with my Cameo.


I've added laces, trims twine and flowers throughout the mini.

Every page has a pocket so Mom can add as many pictures of her cutie pie little girl as she wants!

***
Thanks for stopping by! 
Comments are always welcome!


1 comment:

Michele said...

this is so beautiful and so professionally done! whoever gets to use this will treasure it daily! xo