Monday, September 1, 2014

Gecko Galz Cross Promotion

Good morning everyone!

This month over at Gecko Galz we are doing our 
Cross Promotion with 

I don't know if I've ever been a Halloweeny kinda girl,
maybe when I was younger and wanted the candy!
That thrill ended somewhere along the line.
Maybe those it was those pesky teenage years that gave it the fizzle for me...
but lately 
(over the last couple of years)
I've really enjoyed making little things like these goodie bags!

Maybe it's the cute images I find at Gecko Galz
or maybe it's my cutie pie grandkids!
Quite possibly...
or most definitely...
 a combination of both!


Look at those images!

From Gecko Galz, 
I used the Coven paper pkg for the background paper
and the Haunted Ephemera collage sheet for 
the witchy jars, on the outside of my goodie bag 
and 
the tag I have tucked inside the bag (you can see that below).


 From Rhonda's Originals,
The Moon bat & stars on the outside of the bag
and 
the moon face on the tag.


I used a bit of black soot & vintage photo distress inks here and there,
diamond stickles to give the faces, stars and the borders some sparkle
and my trusty pop dots for layering my pieces.

The Halloween twine 
(Really Reasonable Ribbon)
was formed into a bow with my Bow-it-All.

The trim pieces are a couple of scraps from my stash.
Going to do my best this year to shrink that scrap stash!
Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great September!
Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous images you had to work with and how creatively you have used them. Love this!
Carol, I will chat soon, I really have not been spending much time on-line.
Wishes
Lynne

Michele said...

awesome creation with all those fabulous images from GG! xo

Anonymous said...

Carol these are stunning they actually look like vintage halloween items you may have found in your grandmothers attic. Soooo cool!
hugs
Leanne