Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Joyful Day - Thanksgiving ATC

Good morning everyone!

I want to show you my Gecko Galz DT project.

I made a simple little ATC.


How could I resist showcasing this cute little image from 
Gecko Galz Vintage Thanks collage sheet?

The background paper is also from Gecko Galz.
The Mayflower paper pkg.

Both image and background were mounted on brown card stock.

The plaid paper is from our cross promotion with 
Songs in My Heart.
I cut it into a banner.

The lace trim was a scrap I had here on my messy desk.

I added pop dots to the image to be able to have it sit above the lace trim.

*****


Songs in My Heart Fall Autumn Papers

*****

Don't forget to come back for Gecko Galz Blog Hop!
It runs from October 30th
to
November 2nd!
Lots of fun and prizes!

*****

Also.....
Gecko Galz has a DT call going on now!
For more info go HERE
We'd love to have you join the team!

*****

Thanks for hopping my way!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: