Monday, September 15, 2014

Spooky tag

Good morning friends!

I want to show you my Spooky Gecko Galz DT project today.


I am loving the Coven paper pack &
 the Haunted Ephemera collage sheets this month at Gecko Galz!
The background is one of the papers from the paper pk
and all the images are from the collage sheets!

The mini "EEEEk" tag I made myself with an acrylic stamp and some black soot distress ink.

The cheese cloth was sprayed with crushed grape Dylusions Ink spray.

I found myself in a distressing kind of mood 
and what better time for that to happen...
Halloween!

I distressed the edges of the tag and some of the ephemera with my Prima distressing tool.

Then I decided that I wanted to play with water so I took a couple of the images and sprayed them and gave them a bit of scrunching so they would have that aged, worn look.
When I had the look I wanted I dried them with my heat gun.

I added a bit of black soot distress ink to all my pieces.

I layered all my elements starting with the cheese cloth.

I used the flower spray & seam binding for my pop of color.

I finished off my tag with the little web in the top left corner and the bling trim on the bottom left.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Okay first....I LOVE your tag...love how you distressed it all...looks nice and eerie!

LOVE the Challenge badge!! Sometimes I am so happy with myself....it is FRIGHTENING...lol

Hugs
BOLB!