Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Artistic Adventures Spooky Challenge

Good morning everyone!

My BOLB
(Best OnLine Buddy),
Heather,
woke me up yesterday,
to tell me it was time to get going with some challenges and we'd be live today!

Nothing like a last minute challenge to get your juices flowing!

So,
first of all,
Heather has set up a separate blog just for challenges, this year, at
My Artistic Adventures!

YAY

That first challenge starts now.....

Halloween is getting close so off we go.....

lets get into some fun with our
Spooky Halloween challenge!

Make any project...
card, tag, atc, layout, altered item, etc...
You must use one or more items from
My Artistic Adventure Etsy.

For more challenge info go to My Artistic Adventures

When I saw the tickets Heather had for us to work with I knew I wanted to make a tag!

A large tag!
(5 1/8 x 10 1/2)


I mixed some gel with black paint and used a mask to add it randomly on the tag,
added some black soot and rusty hinge distress inks.

I distressed a few of the lower layers
(bingo card and checked tag)

Below you can see a few of the tickets,
I made a little banner with them using some Halloween twine.


Keeping my pop dot addiction going I used them randomly.
I used black soot distress ink on all the images, diecuts, etc...


I added stickles on the little pumpkin clowns buttons & hat,
I also added some to the Boo die cut. 


And because I couldn't do just one piece.....


I made a couple of pillow boxes! 

I used Martha Stewart glitters on these...love that sparkle!


The digi sets I used from are.....




I hope you join us for this Spooky Halloween challenge!

The one really important rule is to use one or more of the digi images at 

Make anything...
card, tag, box, mixed media, atc, layout, etc...

Over on the challenge blog there is a blog badge we would love you to add to your blog!

Happy crafting!
Have fun!








1 comment:

Micupoftea said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog~ Love your oversized tag...so much to see! There is plenty of sparkle and layering, too. The pillow boxes are a fun idea for small gifts :)