Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Girl Mini Album

Good morning sunshine!
(I'm scheduling this post so I hope it's sunny out there when it goes live)

How are you all?

I'm doing pretty good! 

I have a mini album to show you today! 
Love doing baby girl mini albums...
so pink and cutesy (just like little baby girls)!

Here it is.....


I used a couple of papers from
Graphic 45's  Once upon a Springtime collection.

I love using the alpha beads and wire when I am making one of these albums!

I chose to go with large book rings with this book because I may have gotten carried away with the amount of pages I put in here!
Room for more pictures is always good right?

A close up of the flower cluster below.....


not sure if you can see it but I did glitter the large printed flower.

Below is the inside of the front cover.....


I did a lot of fussy cutting for this album


Each page is an envelope/pocket.
You can see, 
in the next photo,
 that I used a fussy cut piece to keep the flap closed.
I put it on a brad so it will be able to spin for easy opening.


Inside the pockets I added a little folder I made for photos.


That's it! 
I would show more but I'm not sure if 
Mom & Dad will see this mini before this post goes live
and I don't want to spoil the whole surprise!

Have a great week!

Please feel free to leave a comment
I love hearing from everyone!

No comments: