Friday, September 19, 2014

Halloween card.....

Good morning ladies and gents!

I am playing with 

Can't help myself,
they are so cute and there are so many on one sheet!

Here is the card I made.....


I used a swirl mask and some perfect copper Perfect Pearls Mist on a piece of black cardstock for the background.

Added a scrap of lace on top of my tag and pompom trim to the back side as well!

The witches hat was a die cut from my Cameo
I added some of Martha Stewarts onyx glitter.


Not sure how well you can see it but I added some rock candy distress crackle to the ticket.

The ticket, tag and hat were all added with pop dots

I also added a couple of CANDi's for a bright pop. 


Easy Peasy!

Here's a look at the collage sets I used

The tickets.....


The tag.....


If you are also in a Halloweeny mood,
Please hop over to our challenge blog and join us!
We'd love to see your Halloween creations!

For more information
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog is HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Oh wait there's more...
Got up this morning and found out that Heather was at it again so I had to edit this post!

She posted this cute sheet over in her Etsy store.....


How cute are those?
Halloween playing cards!
I love them!

If you click on any of the collage sheet images above you will go directly to that sheet at 

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Don't forget to check out our challenge HERE!

Hugs!

No comments: