Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Halloween tag.....

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a great day!

I got a quick chance to play in my crafty place today and decided to make this tag.....


Rearranging the mess on my desk I found all these Halloweeny pieces!

Most come from My Artistic Adventures Etsy
&

Just the sight of it all was inspiration enough to get me going!

The flowers, ribbon and mesh ribbon are from my stash and I cut the ghost with my Cameo. 

I inked everything with black soot distress ink.
Used stickles on the clown, ticket and ghost.

I was wanting to add this to a challenge over at 
so I added the staples to my sentiment boxes.

The challenge is

Thanks for stopping by! 

I'd love to hear from you, 
comments are welcome!


8 comments:

Heather said...

SPOOKTACULAR tag Carol!! Love how you used all your collage pieces!! Cool beans! Thanks for using my sheets!!
Hugs
from your BOLB!

Glenda said...

I love how you used the extra goodies just lying around! Your tag is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

lost coast scrapper said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Frightfully fabulous! What a fun tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Nice Halloween tag! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

Adorable! love how you put this together.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Pammejo said...

Fabulous Tag, love all the wonderful Halloween elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!