Monday, April 30, 2012

Dangling charms

My fickle scrappy mojo has left the building...

 AGAIN!

In the mood to create but no idea what to scrap or what card to make I decided to make these...



This one is my daughters...
Her favorite colors are the green and blue.
I love that little charm that says 
"follow your heart".

And this one is dangling off my stylus... 

I might have to get to selling some soon since I am still in the mood to make some more.

I have some key chain rings so I'll probably start dressing some of them up too!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE these!! What fun to make!! Each one turned out fabby!! I want to try some now...LOL!! Hugs!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

They are wonderful. Have you tried stick pins yet. I would love to try to make those but have no idea where to start. lol joann Sassy Raggedy