Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wall hanging

Good morning everybody! 

Happy weekend to you all!

I have been in a crafty slump lately. 
No real motivation.

Actually no real motivation for ANYTHING!

Been sitting on my butt a lot with the tv and computer on. 

Yesterday I complained about this "lack-o-mojo" to a couple of friends of mine,
then I went and checked a couple of blogs I frequent and saw this...


Is that pretty or what?
I love it! 

This was done by Lynne.
Here's a link to her blog post.
She always does such beautiful work!
If you haven't yet, go check her stuff out!

Lynne's piece is a hanging tag.....

Mine is a 5x7 hanging canvas.....


Some closeups...


I cut the butterfly using scissors and a diecut for a stencil.



I used my Cameo to diecut the grungeboard teacup.
It is colored with my 
distress markers..tea dye & crushed olive.


Above my flower cluster is mostly "I am roses".
The two small roses on the bottom left are Recollections.

Below are two more Recollections small Roses and an "I am roses" Rosebud.


Hey Lynne, 
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Hugs!

Photobucket
Post a Comment