Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another wall hanging


When searching for the 5x7 canvas to do make the wall hanging posted here,
I found this smaller canvas already painted. 

I think I started this last year or more ago.

Since I was already in the wall hanging mood I decided to finish this one too, 
finally!


The Dusty Attic piece is a gift Heather sent me a while back.

I felt the need to hoard it for a while!

I cut it in half and used the other half on another project.

I painted it white, added a crackle medium and topped it with vintage photo distress ink.


I LOVE the aged look of it!

Now if I could just get my kitchen cabinets to look like that!



All the flowers are Iamroses except for 
the little brown rose, that is from Recollections.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the roses with and roosters background. GREAT colors! LOVE The wall hanging! Gorgeous Colors!! Glad you liked the DA..one of my favorites...so versatile!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
You are on fire.
I love a canvas of this size tipped on its side. You and I are on the same wavelength as in the past I have also added beaded trim to the edges in such a fashion, it adds such a special something, doesn't it.
Another fabulous creation. That crafty slump has well and truly disappeared and I say Good Riddance lol.
Wishes
Lynne

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful. I love it...joann sassy raggedy