Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Card

Hopping through some blogs this morning I found that the 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge
had a sketch. 
I don't usually do sketches but this one struck something in me so off I went and this is what I did...


I made a gate fold card.

I used the coredinations paper, my kids got me for my birthday, in my cuttlebug, then sanded it to bring out the core a bit.


I added a little bit of rusty hinge distress ink on the edges as well as on the stamp.

It's a bit hidden but there is a piece of ribbon across the front of the card tucked under the pp's, I was surprised to see that I had a ribbon that matched this paper so well! 

I am entering this in  the...
Simon Says Stamp - Follow Dawny's Sketch challenge,
Shabby Tea Room - April Showers challenge,
Fashionable Stamping - Embossing
and 
Sugar Creek Hollow - Fancy Folds challenge.


Photobucket
Post a Comment