Thursday, April 26, 2012

Card making continues...

I made a couple more cards last night.

The first one is another easel card...


I wanted a shabby look so I distressed all the edges.

A couple of close ups...


I used a little bit of rusty hinge distress ink here & there and vintage photo distress ink on the edges of the papers.


Perfect pearls in bisque and platnum are mixed to make the flower center.

linking this one to Sugar Creek Hollow - fancy folds challenge
________

And the second I started out using a sticky back canvas atc.

I put fired brick, rusty hinge, faded jeans & crushed olive distress inks on a mat, 
then sprayed it and put the atc down to soak up some colors.

Stamped the lantern and used some yellow glitter glue for the light.

Mounted it on a doily and card. 





Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol
These are exceptionally pretty and I just love the shabby edges.
Wishes
Lynne

Daniella said...

Hi and thanks for visiting me!! Your work is awesome!! I love the distress look!!
xxDaniella

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love the distressed look and this is wonderful. Both cards are simple great. joann sassy raggedy

Daniele said...

what a lovely card, love the coral colour so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week
hugs